Sunday, September 7, 2014

Day 30 -- A perfect day


https://www.myjestore.com/membertoolsdotnet/shoppingcartnew/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=22128&CatalogueID=236&PartyID=0&PartyGuestID=0&InternalUse=1&ProductGroupString=136.137&ReferringDealerID=3854
What day,  a hot one here in Houston,  I was out at the range with my husband,  and was I ever glad I had my lemongrass spritzer,  kept me from getting eaten up with all those pesky mosquitos.  

Then headed out and met one of my Jordan Essentials Team mates for lunch,  They sat us in front of the TV and put the Football game on for David and the Texans WON!    Then managed to get home in between rain storms!   Now just chilling (texting with teammates),  and now heading to watch a movie with David!   Perfect day (well except for heat)

No comments:

Post a Comment