Sunday, August 10, 2014

Day 5: Activity Tracker

Day 5:   When I started thinking that I needed to do something,  my thoughts were to make 10,000 steps a day.  I used to have a pedometer,  however it went through the wash one to many times . . .  So I decided that I needed to get a new Pedometer,  and could not find the one that I used to use,  but found one from  SYNCACTIVE.  I like it because at the end of the day I can just plug it into my telephone and it posts the steps,  miles,  calories burned, and hours of activity.

I have to admit I was shocked about how few steps I actually take per day,  so I really need to focus increasing my activity.    I have a LONG way to go to reach 10,000 steps a day.   HOWEVER yesterday I reached one of my milestones . . . . I exceeded my goal!

1 comment:

  1. Technology is a blessing and a curse. It's a blessing in that it keeps track of mundane tasks, like how many steps you took. It's a curse in that we actually often do less than we thought we did. Do keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete