Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Day 8 -- Good Stress and Bad Stress

This entire week has been crazy for me at work,  a good crazy  but crazy none the less.  It seems that good crazy bring along stress to.     One of the meetings that I had yesterday was with an old friend,  she had a contract for a company to train one of their new sales people (the owners son) and thought we would be a good first trial run.

We've talked and communicated,  but had not seen each other in a couple of years.  She just couldn't get over how well I was looking.  Not because I was loosing weight,  but that I looked so less "STRESSED".  That got me to thinking that last time I had seen her there was Stress but I still have Stress. . . but then I realized that it was a different type of stress.  Not one that energized me,  but one that drained me.   It might also be the reason I am not getting sick as often as I used to (allergies excepted)

Love these quick tips about how to reduce stress,  all part of my #100 Days of Healthy!


No comments:

Post a Comment